Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't run the game

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:18

@downtown wrote:can't run the game

//MOVED

Hello downtown,

Can you give us more details about your Windows system ? What Windows version do you have and where did you get it from ?

Also, did you download The Sims 4 from Games4TheWorld or is it the one from Skidrow/3DM ? if it's from Games4TheWorld, please have a look at this here:
http://goo.gl/n1kiU2

Please download that and apply the contents according to the included instructions. Then see if the game runs. Good luck !

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by downtown on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 20:21

oh yes sorry for that , i use windows 7 64 bit , and yes i download from games4theworld

i can play it for 2 month now until today the game crash and this error box show up

downtown
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 11:03

@downtown wrote:oh yes sorry for that , i use windows 7 64 bit , and yes i download from games4theworld

i can play it for 2 month now until today the game crash and this error box show up

Please refer to the included instructions inside the "Ultimate fix". Did you add ALL of the locations mentioned there, to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus program ? 

Also make sure to add the download-location for your internet browsers (Firefox/Chrome) to the exclusions too. And then re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix, from the link in my previous post. Good luck.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum