Can I do this ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I do this ?

Post by Cameronyulee on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 20:07

can i download the Sims 3 Complate set in the Gamefortheworld website? and will have have every sims 2 expansion pack 2 work?

ot will it be quicker and better to download sims 3 base game an download each expansion?

Thanks

Cameronyulee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I do this ?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 20:15

@Cameronyulee wrote:can i download the Sims 3 Complate set in the Gamefortheworld website? and will have have every sims 2 expansion pack 2 work?

ot will it be quicker and better to download sims 3 base game an download each expansion?

Thanks

//MOVED

Hello Cameronyulee and welcome,

Yes, I definitely recommend you go for the "Complete Collection" of The Sims 3, since it's much easier to install, and the overall filesize is also smaller, because the "unnecessary" old patches are removed now, in that Complete Collection.

Get it here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Good luck (install instructions are included in the download) - and keep us posted !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameronyulee on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 20:19

Thanks for the quick rely, going to take a while downloading the whole "Complete Collection" download but if it's got every pack in there, and easy to download i'll just wait lol..

thank you for the quick reply will post back if there's a problem..

cheers

Cameronyulee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 21:14

@Cameronyulee wrote:Thanks for the quick rely, going to take a while downloading the whole "Complete Collection" download but if it's got every pack in there, and easy to download i'll just wait lol..

thank you for the quick reply will post back if there's a problem..

cheers

Yes, that compilation has ALL expansions and stuffpacks for The Sims 3 ! And yes, keep us posted. Wink 

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameronyulee on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 23:06

I need some help, 
i keep getting this.. how can i get passed this part?

cheers

EDIT -, I'VE downloaded pet's  expansion pack and it's now working but crashing on loading screen, anything i can do to make it quicker?

Cameronyulee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 05:07

@Cameronyulee wrote:I need some help, 
i keep getting this.. how can i get passed this part?

cheers

EDIT -, I'VE downloaded pet's  expansion pack and it's now working but crashing on loading screen, anything i can do to make it quicker?

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

As for the crashing, please take a look at this topic here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

Read the instructions and follow them very carefully. And what exactly do you mean by "make it quicker"?

Keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameronyulee on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 17:25

Quick question. I've downloaded all the packs and got desktop icons for every one, if I press the sims base game will all the packs be on the base game?

Cameronyulee
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 17:32

@Cameronyulee wrote:Quick question. I've downloaded all the packs and got desktop icons for every one, if I press the sims base game will all the packs be on the base game?

Yes, they will, although it's not the base game anymore. Basically how Expansion Packs work is that they are added to the game already installed. There isn't a separate game for each one. So, if you double click on any of the desktop icons you have (be the base game one or any expansion pack's), the same Launcher will appear, and the same game will always start.

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Dec 2014, 20:35

@Cameronyulee wrote:Quick question. I've downloaded all the packs and got desktop icons for every one, if I press the sims base game will all the packs be on the base game?

It doesn't matter what icon you click on - they will all start the launcher of Sims 3, and you will (still) have ALL contents of the expansions installed.

If you want to start the game "directly", without the launcher, then go to C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Make a shortcut to the desktop from the TS3W.exe file. And then you can use that TS3W.exe shortcut to start the game directly, without going through the launcher.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum