expansions problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

expansions problem

Post by lorens_g7 on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 11:36

hi there.
i'm playing sims 3 for long time now. (all the files are from your site)
So i downloaded into the future.
I finished all the steps and when i open the game there is no city to select!!

another quastion: When i install mods like car mods and try to by the car the game crashes. what can I do?

lorens_g7
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: expansions problem

Post by SeoY on Sat 13 Dec 2014, 15:55

Hi there! Smile

So, you installed it following this guide here?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

That problem is most likely caused by outdated cracks. So, please re-download and re-apply the Manual Patch and the Ultimate Fix, as instructed in the Steps 2 and 4-5 of the guide above. Then, see if the problem persists. Good luck, and please let us know how it goes! Very Happy

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1715

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorens_g7 on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 13:31

I finished all the steps twice and nothing happened. The problem still exists. Please help!

How i can send you a printscreen of the issue?

lorens_g7
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 15:14

@lorens_g7 wrote:I finished all the steps twice and nothing happened. The problem still exists. Please help!

How i can send you a printscreen of the issue?

Hi again, and sorry for the very late reply. Another possible fix for your problem may be this:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t859-the-sims-3-text-balloons-not-showing-missing-fix

But, as I said, it's most likely caused by using outdated cracks. You can take a screenshot of the problem and then embed it to the post, using the "Host an image" and "Insert an image" buttons at the top of the reply box. First, host the screenshot and copy the link that it gives you at the end. Then, paste that link in the Insert tool. This will add the image to the post. You can also find a different hosting site and paste the link here, if it's easier for you. 

Please also post a screenshot of your Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin folder, in Details mode and with all of the columns visible. This may help us detect the issue. 

Thanks in advance, and good luck! Very Happy

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1715

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum