Can I download the patch update that pops up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I download the patch update that pops up?

Post by sportnix on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:11 am

When I open my torrented version of the sims 3 (it has a lot of torrented expansions too so I don't know if that is the version provided here), it asks if I want to update to the latest version. If nobody answers, I might try the instructions above or just see what happens if I click to update. But I'm not sure what to do.

I'm hesitant about using the patch given here since I'm not sure if my version is the same as this site's.

Thanks

sportnix
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can I download the patch update that pops up?

Post by SeoY on Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:47 am

Hi there,  sportnix! Smile

So, you are saying that you aren't sure that the game you have is our release? Well, we can't really tell you if updating the game through the Launcher will work or not, as it depends on the version of the game you have. 

But, if you are talking about this Patch here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v1-67-fix-manual-patch
Then that is an official patch from EA. It's not exclusive to our version of the game. It's provided from the EA website. But again, we can't really guarantee that it won't break the crack you have, as we don't know exactly which one is it. It will certainly update your game, though, but possibly ruining the crack in the process.

Also keep in mind that we can't provide support in releases that aren't ours. So, we can't be sure if it will work. Good luck, though!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum