problem startin game up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

problem startin game up

Post by sazzalxx on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 18:54

hi i have now downloaded the game but everytime i start it some EA message pops up saying registration key is incorrect an dthen came up say cant connect to server WhatDidUJustCallMe? what do i do

sazzalxx
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: problem startin game up

Post by SeoY on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 19:19

Hi again, sazzalxx! Smile

Did you follow this guide here to install the game?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

It's very important to follow all of the steps for the game to work correctly. Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzalxx on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 19:24

lol hello again yep done them

sazzalxx
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 19:27

sazzalxx wrote:lol hello again yep done them

I see. You should repeat the Steps 2 and 4-5 from the guide above. If you are getting that message, it means that the crack was not properly applied, and that is covered in the Ultimate Fix. Please, repeat the steps very carefully and see how it goes then. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzalxx on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 19:32

im so confused about the crack folder thing cause in the instructions it says you dont need it but in posts it says u do

sazzalxx
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 19:37

sazzalxx wrote:im so confused about the crack folder thing cause in the instructions it says you dont need it but in posts it says u do

The #Crack folders that aren't needed are the ones that were included previously in the Expansion Pack torrents. If I'm not mistaken, those were removed from the Complete Collection, so if you got that one you don't need to worry about them.

The #Crack folder inside the Ultimate Fix is the one you need, and is completely required for the game to run. If you don't copy the two files from there to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, the game will never work. So, please do it and see how it goes.

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sazzalxx on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 20:15

i didnt copy anything and never worked WhatDidUJustCallMe?

sazzalxx
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 21:07

sazzalxx wrote:i didnt copy anything and never worked WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Well, as I said, if you don't copy the files from the Ultimate Fix, it won't work. So, please do it and then try again.

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum