Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by hanrobinson on Sun 21 Dec 2014, 20:21

My game is the g4tw download I'm new here. . Since I downloaded the Ultimate Fix my game keeps crashing. I get around 10-15 minutes playing time and the game runs smoothly and then just crashes to desktop and asks me to close the programme. I've un-installed and reinstalled The Sims 4, and removed and reapplied the Ultimate Fix but it hasn't made any difference. Please help  Embarassed

hanrobinson
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 4
Points : 978
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 28 Dec 2014, 21:29

@hanrobinson wrote:My game is the g4tw download I'm new here. . Since I downloaded the Ultimate Fix my game keeps crashing. I get around 10-15 minutes playing time and the game runs smoothly and then just crashes to desktop and asks me to close the programme. I've un-installed and reinstalled The Sims 4, and removed and reapplied the Ultimate Fix but it hasn't made any difference. Please help  Embarassed


//MOVED


Hello hanrobinson and welcome to the forum,


I'm sorry that nobody got back to you earlier; I myself haven't been active on here too much lately, and neither were the other team members. Now see this here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes



This here is written for Sims 3, but can you do step #2, and apply the steps to your TS4.exe, in your base game location of Sims 4 ? The file is located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Or C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin if you have a legit game.

After you added that file to the "DEP exceptions", try this:
If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 of the above guide in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS4.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

If you don't have 4GB of RAM and/or a 32-bit Windows, forget the step.

Now try the game again. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18662
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by hanrobinson on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 15:25



//MOVED


Hello hanrobinson and welcome to the forum,


I'm sorry that nobody got back to you earlier; I myself haven't been active on here too much lately, and neither were the other team members. Now see this here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes



This here is written for Sims 3, but can you do step #2, and apply the steps to your TS4.exe, in your base game location of Sims 4 ? The file is located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Or C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin if you have a legit game.

After you added that file to the "DEP exceptions", try this:
If your Windows is a 64-bit version AND if your computer has 4 GB of RAM or more, then focus on step #3 of the above guide in particular. Download the "4 GB patch" from here.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

After downloading, double-click on that 4 GB patch and in the next prompt, choose the TS4.exe in your base game location. Usually, that's C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Wait for the message "executable successfully patched" and close the 4 GB patch.

If you don't have 4GB of RAM and/or a 32-bit Windows, forget the step.

Now try the game again. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile 

Hello! Razz
Thank you for the help, I followed all of the steps as you had written but when I went to start my game, the prompt "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)"
Is there somewhere I went wrong or something? I don't know Embarassed

hanrobinson
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 4
Points : 978
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:04

@hanrobinson wrote:
Hello! Razz
Thank you for the help, I followed all of the steps as you had written but when I went to start my game, the prompt "The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E0)"
Is there somewhere I went wrong or something? I don't know Embarassed


I'm so sorry that nobody else got back to you in the meantime, and I myself have been absent for a long time. Are you still getting that error though ?

Did you actually make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 too ? (as mentioned in the base game installation guide of Games4TheWorld's TS4) ?

Also, look here and see if that helps you too:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix



Good luck !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18662
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by hanrobinson on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 18:36

Carlos wrote:

I'm so sorry that nobody else got back to you in the meantime, and I myself have been absent for a long time. Are you still getting that error though ?

Did you actually make sure to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 too ? (as mentioned in the base game installation guide of Games4TheWorld's TS4) ?

Also, look here and see if that helps you too:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix



Good luck !
Hi again Very Happy
The error has now gone and I can load up my game, however I'm back to the same issue of it crashing. I can't travel without it crashing to desktop and I can't save my game without it crashing to desktop either Embarassed It's also rather slow when it loads up and it sometimes freezes for a long time. I apologise for being so much trouble but do you know if there's something you can do to help? If not it's totally fine Laughing

hanrobinson
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 4
Points : 978
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 16:29

@hanrobinson wrote:Hi again Very Happy
The error has now gone and I can load up my game, however I'm back to the same issue of it crashing. I can't travel without it crashing to desktop and I can't save my game without it crashing to desktop either Embarassed It's also rather slow when it loads up and it sometimes freezes for a long time. I apologise for being so much trouble but do you know if there's something you can do to help? If not it's totally fine Laughing


Sorry for the very belated reply,

http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read the part about "TeamViewer" there, and if you agree on that, do make sure to catch me on the chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page !), when you see me online there. I'm most active there on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays). I will then try and fix the issue via TeamViewer for you.  
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18662
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game keeps crashing since ultimate fix

Post by hanrobinson on Tue 17 Feb 2015, 16:27

Carlos wrote:

Sorry for the very belated reply,

http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read the part about "TeamViewer" there, and if you agree on that, do make sure to catch me on the chatbox (at the top of the forum's main page !), when you see me online there. I'm most active there on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays). I will then try and fix the issue via TeamViewer for you.  
Thank you for the help, I'll look out for you there Laughing

hanrobinson
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 4
Points : 978
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-12-21
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum