Renault Set [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renault Set [SOLVED]

Post by thecafebean on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 11:04

I downloaded(from games4theworlddownloads) and installed the Renault Set. It contain to everything but the Charging Station. Did I do something wrong? Or is it one of those things that have gone missing? Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

thecafebean
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Renault Set [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 22:55

@thecafebean wrote:I downloaded(from games4theworlddownloads) and installed the Renault Set. It contain to everything but the Charging Station. Did I do something wrong? Or is it one of those things that have gone missing? Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

//MOVED

Hello thecafebean and welcome,

Try going into "edit town"-mode and look under community lots. See if this station is there. Good luck ! P.S. you don't really need that station for anything though. It's just some sort of decoration. You do NOT need to "recharge" the car.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12285

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Renault Set [SOLVED]

Post by Sim Architect on Sat 27 Dec 2014, 15:39

Carlos wrote:
@thecafebean wrote:I downloaded(from games4theworlddownloads) and installed the Renault Set. It contain to everything but the Charging Station. Did I do something wrong? Or is it one of those things that have gone missing? Thank you for your time. Have a great day.

//MOVED

Hello thecafebean and welcome,

Try going into "edit town"-mode and look under community lots. See if this station is there. Good luck ! P.S. you don't really need that station for anything though. It's just some sort of decoration. You do NOT need to "recharge" the car.
What he said.

Welcome! Did you get your problem solved? Please let us know so we can solve the topic. Thanks!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: