Launcher Problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Launcher Problem

Post by AngelCocoa on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 19:01

I just installed Sims 3, but when I try to launch, it says "Please enter the registration code." It already has the code I used to install the game in the field, so I click "done". But then it says Re-enter, and it has the code I used again, so I click done. But then, the re-enter keeps popping up, and I really don't know how to stop it. Can anyone help me?

AngelCocoa
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : World of Warcraft, Diablo III, Sims series, Fiesta Online,
Female Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Launcher Problem

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 29 Dec 2014, 21:39

@AngelCocoa wrote:I just installed Sims 3, but when I try to launch, it says "Please enter the registration code." It already has the code I used to install the game in the field, so I click "done". But then it says Re-enter, and it has the code I used again, so I click done. But then, the re-enter keeps popping up, and I really don't know how to stop it. Can anyone help me?

//MOVED

Hello AngelCocoa and welcome,

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Please read this here very carefully. You cannot use te base game only. In addition, you must also install at least one of the other expansions or stuffpacks.

So if you haven't done so yet, update your game with the latest "manual patch" (step #2 in the guide) and then install one of the expansions (or all, whatever you want). At the end, you apply the Ultimate fix, according to this guide. Good luck, and that's it basically.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum