Sibelius 7.5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sibelius 7.5

Post by Iforgotthis on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 01:05

Hello,

Would it be possible to get the musical notation software Sibelius 7.5 for windows? It would really help if you could, but it's okay if you can't.
I'm aware that Sibelius 7 is on the request list, but because music wrote on newer versions doesn't play on older versions I thought I'd request the latest.
Thanks for your time!

Iforgotthis
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sibelius 7.5

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 30 Dec 2014, 02:31

@Iforgotthis wrote:Hello,

Would it be possible to get the musical notation software Sibelius 7.5 for windows? It would really help if you could, but it's okay if you can't.
I'm aware that Sibelius 7 is on the request list, but because music wrote on newer versions doesn't play on older versions I thought I'd request the latest.
Thanks for your time!

Hello,

I "updated" the request from 7.0 to the 7.5 version of Sibelius, though you might want to consider getting that elsewhere, since the request list is huge.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum