Gallery Connection Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Connection Issues

Post by slackit on Thu 01 Jan 2015, 08:38

Hi,

I can't seem to connect to the Gallery anymore.  I have previously followed the steps in the guide post, and had no issues.  Suddenly I go to connect today and I can't get it!

I did not have the CAS Demo installed, but based on advice I re-installed it.  Still no connecting.

I am connected in origin to my account, and when I open the game and open the gallery, it does show RLD! as the user.  I am trying to remember what happened before - if RLD is what was shown until I hit the connect button.  Anyways... hoping someone has a new suggestion.

slackit
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gallery Connection Issues

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:19

@slackit wrote:Hi,

I can't seem to connect to the Gallery anymore.  I have previously followed the steps in the guide post, and had no issues.  Suddenly I go to connect today and I can't get it!

I did not have the CAS Demo installed, but based on advice I re-installed it.  Still no connecting.

I am connected in origin to my account, and when I open the game and open the gallery, it does show RLD! as the user.  I am trying to remember what happened before - if RLD is what was shown until I hit the connect button.  Anyways... hoping someone has a new suggestion.

Hello slackit and welcome,

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been away the last few weeks on vacation. First of all, can you try playing the game in "windowed mode" ? And then minimize the game window to the desktop. 

Now, try browsing the web with an internet browser. Just see if you are basically able to browse the web. Is that working for you ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 19:37

Same problem here... internet works, as I'm writing here, and I play in windowed mode...
I  followed the steps in the guide post, but when I restart the game it says I'm offline, even if the "Online Access" option is checked... I try to connect from the gallery, but it loads forever the "Attempting to Connect" message.
I guess something is wrong. The game is updated with the last fix and it works well except the connection problem.
Waiting for news....thanks!

Violet
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SittinPerty on Thu 22 Jan 2015, 22:53

I Had This Same Issue!  This Seems To Be A Issue On There End And Not Yours!  I Simply Tried Again Later And Connected!  Just Attempt it again later!Smile

SittinPerty
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 03:27

@SittinPerty wrote:I Had This Same Issue!  This Seems To Be A Issue On There End And Not Yours!  I Simply Tried Again Later And Connected!  Just Attempt it again later!Smile

Yes, that would be another alternative of course. Smile 

The reason I mentioned my initial suggestion was because I briefly experienced it myself. I found out that if you turned "GameBooster" on, the computer will by default go into "energy saving mode", and in the course will de-activate your wireless/network adapters, meaning you cannot connect to the internet anymore.

I switched the "energy plan", and managed to connect to the internet again.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum