The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by rintran26 on Sat 03 Jan 2015, 04:49

Please help! My The Sims 4 game doesn't have the DLCs! I updated my game to the latest The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix :'(

rintran26
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1023
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:30

rintran26 wrote:Please help! My The Sims 4 game doesn't have the DLCs! I updated my game to the latest The Sims 4 Ultimate Fix :'(


Hello rintran26 and welcome,


And I'm also sorry for the very late reply, but I've been absent the last few weeks. About the issue, did you really make sure to apply the fix correctly ? You must "choose copy and replace for all files" - and this will replace all of your old files.

Beyond that, Games4TheWorld's game has the items from the "Digital Deluxe Edition" of TS4, and also all the DLCs included with it. Please look more closely in the buy-mode. Smile  

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19156
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by amj1984 on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:13

If you have install Origin on your PC, just shut it off before play.

amj1984
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 998
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:36

amj1984 wrote:If you have install Origin on your PC, just shut it off before play.

Or go into "Offline" mode in Origin. Smile 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19156
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:57

Carlos wrote:
amj1984 wrote:If you have install Origin on your PC, just shut it off before play.

Or go into "Offline" mode in Origin. Smile 

Hi Carlos! Very Happy

Actually, Origin needs to be completely closed before starting the game for all of the DLC to show up. Even if you put it in Offline Mode before starting the game (or after, it doesn't make a difference), the DLC will still be removed.

I'm in the process of updating the Gallery Guide with all of this information.

_________________
"The capital lies before us my friend. What a sombre place it seems and one that holds the answers to many a mystery." - Quirrel.


"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
avatar
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727
Points : 3703
Reputation : 299
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 21
Location : City of Tears

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 18:01

SeoY wrote:
Hi Carlos! Very Happy

Actually, Origin needs to be completely closed before starting the game for all of the DLC to show up. Even if you put it in Offline Mode before starting the game (or after, it doesn't make a difference), the DLC will still be removed.

I'm in the process of updating the Gallery Guide with all of this information.


OK, interesting changes; good to know !

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19156
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by dreadleoric on Sat 11 Apr 2015, 22:10

Carlos wrote:
SeoY wrote:
Hi Carlos! Very Happy

Actually, Origin needs to be completely closed before starting the game for all of the DLC to show up. Even if you put it in Offline Mode before starting the game (or after, it doesn't make a difference), the DLC will still be removed.

I'm in the process of updating the Gallery Guide with all of this information.


OK, interesting changes; good to know !
I have the same problem, but if i closed the Origin, an error message would appear stating that Origin is needed to run the game.

dreadleoric
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 926
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 doesn't have DLCs. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 18:54

dreadleoric wrote:I have the same problem, but if i closed the Origin, an error message would appear stating that Origin is needed to run the game.


//MOVED


Please stick with your otehr thread here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t19773-sims-4-get-to-work-not-installed

As the OP isn't going to reply back I guess, and the problem seems solved, I will close the thread and mark it as "solved". Smile 

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14433
Points : 19156
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum