Confirmation code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmation code

Post by W1NKINGL1ZARD on Sun 04 Jan 2015, 08:00

In the download i used, there were 3 codes to put in. It downloaded but now when i try and run the game, it asks for me to re enter it. I tried all 3 codes and none of them worked.. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh my...

W1NKINGL1ZARD
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmation code

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 24 Jan 2015, 14:19

@W1NKINGL1ZARD wrote:In the download i used, there were 3 codes to put in. It downloaded but now when i try and run the game, it asks for me to re enter it. I tried all 3 codes and none of them worked.. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh my...

Sorry for the very late reply W1NKINGL1ZARD,

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Read up on that guide. In order for the game (from G4TW) to work, you must at first install the base game (step #1 in the guide) and then use the manual patch to patch it to the latest version (step #2). And then you also need to install at least ONE expansion or stuffpack (step #3). That's also important.

Finally, you need to download and apply the Ultimate fix (step #4). And that should do. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14728

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum