Sims 4 Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Content

Post by clovrboy1 on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 06:59

I was wondering if there are going to be any uploads for the content that is out at the moment, I have applied the ultimate fix, even though I don't play it very much, but seen that EA has been adding new content and packages.  I have tried to download the Holiday Celebration Pack to no prevail.

clovrboy1
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Content

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:22

clovrboy1 wrote:I was wondering if there are going to be any uploads for the content that is out at the moment, I have applied the ultimate fix, even though I don't play it very much, but seen that EA has been adding new content and packages.  I have tried to download the Holiday Celebration Pack to no prevail.

Hello clovrboy1 and sorry for the late reply,

Only time can tell, but for now, there is a new Ultimate fix, here. It does not, however, have the Holiday Party Pack and the Outdoor Retreat included. So we'll have to wait and see what the future holds on that.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum