Registration Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registration Code

Post by PinkFrog on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 18:36

Hi,I've downloaded the base game following the instructions but it will not allow me to generate a registration code.I was wondering if any of you would be able to generate one for me.
Many thanks
PinkFrog

//EDIT

Please help

PinkFrog
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Registration Code

Post by SeoY on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 19:39

Hi there, PinkFrog, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Sorry for the very late reply. But please remember that there's no need to 'bump' topics, someone should get to your topic when possible. Also keep in mind that most of the team was (or is) on vacation during this time, so replies may take a little while.

So, are you sure you got the base game from Games4theworld? It's important that this is the one you have for us to be able to help you.

You should also follow the instructions from this post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
If you downloaded the base game separately, then the Installation Guide found inside is surely outdated. It will not work anymore. You need to follow the instructions of the guide above for the game to work properly.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes! Smile

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Registration Code

Post by Adwomin on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 23:41

Hello there,

If you only want the base game, please follow these steps to fix your issue: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t13-when-i-start-the-sims-3-it-keeps-asking-for-registration-code
If you also want to install one or more expansion packs, please follow the steps SeoY linked you to.

Good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum