Game crashes after 10min

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes after 10min

Post by liahx on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 16:03

So, I had the game on my old laptop and it worked fine, even with the last ultimate fix, but then I got a new laptop (which is better, so I don't think it could be a graphic issue or something) and the game keeps crashing.
First it wouldn't start because of missing data, which i fixed by deleting a couple corrupted cc files. Then it was the dynamic library error, which i also fixed with the ultimate fix, but now after about 10min of playing it just crashes. 

I use windows 8.1 and these are my laptop specs:
CPU - Intel BayTrail M dual-core 2840 up to 2.58ghz
memory - 4gb

what could be causing the crash? Help
/edit
i already added it to DEP and to my antivirus

liahx
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game crashes after 10min

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:26

@liahx wrote:So, I had the game on my old laptop and it worked fine, even with the last ultimate fix, but then I got a new laptop (which is better, so I don't think it could be a graphic issue or something) and the game keeps crashing.
First it wouldn't start because of missing data, which i fixed by deleting a couple corrupted cc files. Then it was the dynamic library error, which i also fixed with the ultimate fix, but now after about 10min of playing it just crashes. 

I use windows 8.1 and these are my laptop specs:
CPU - Intel BayTrail M dual-core 2840 up to 2.58ghz
memory - 4gb

what could be causing the crash? Help
/edit
i already added it to DEP and to my antivirus

Hello liahx and welcome to the forum,

I'm also sorry for the belated reply, but I've been on a vacation the last weeks. Do you still need help ? Can you try the tool "GameBooster" ? Read up here:

http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/RazerGameBooster/GameBoosterOMG-ENG.pdf

Also, what graphics card does your new laptop have ? Can you - for now - try lowering the graphics settings in the in-game menu, and also play in "windowed mode" ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum