skills and career cheat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

skills and career cheat

Post by Fanilow45 on Sat 10 Jan 2015, 14:56

I cannot seem to get the skills and career cheat to work... I have typed in the correct words but nothing happens...my needs are also still going down even though I have used the mailbox disable decay cheat..please help

Fanilow45
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: skills and career cheat

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 22:59

@Fanilow45 wrote:I cannot seem to get the skills and career cheat to work... I have typed in the correct words but nothing happens...my needs are also still going down even though I have used the mailbox disable decay cheat..please help

Hello Fanilow45 and sorry for the late reply,

As for the skills the cheat should be

stats.set_skill_level [skill] [1-10]

In the first bracket [skill] you need to put the name of the skill you want to modify, without the brackets of course. And after hitting the space-key once, put the skill level. So if you want for example fishing to be on level 10, that would look like this:

stats.set_skill Major_Fishing 10

If you give me the list of skills you want to modify, I'll provide the information here. Note that child skills work a bit differently too.

As for the careers, please use the cheat Careers.add_career [career]

Inside the career bracket, put the name of the career. Example: Careers.add_career Astronaut. This cheat will basically put your sim into the career. To promote him/her, use the cheat Careers.promote [career]. In my example, that would be Careers.promote Astronaut.

Hope this helps ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum