Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by misiekmi on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 12:52

Anators wrote:I did everything like the tutorial but when I run the sims 4 i have a message that says ''Origin is not running...'' 

And when I open origin and start the sims 4 it works but I don't have the outdoor retreat .. Pleaaaase help i tried 3 trimes ! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Have you original game? Maybe you update game.

misiekmi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Anators on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 13:28

Yes I have the legit game base but I uninstalled The Sims 4 original for the outdoor retreat crack and i tried with a crack version. Maybe I have to uninstall origin too ? Sorry for my bad English...

Anators
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by misiekmi on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 13:30

Anators wrote:Yes I have the legit game base but I uninstalled The Sims 4 original for the outdoor retreat crack and i tried with a crack version. Maybe I have to uninstall origin too ? Sorry for my bad English...
Did you install cracked game with update 1.3.32...

misiekmi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1008
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Anators on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 13:56

I downloaded the sims 4 deluxe édition and I do the uptade v1.3.32

Anators
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1001
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by misiekmi on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 14:00

Have you apply crack for this update?

misiekmi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1008
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Anators on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 14:27

Yes the uptade it's crack (I dont really understand your question).

Anators
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1001
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by misiekmi on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 14:54

Have you download game and update or you download updated game?
If you updated game you must apply crack. If you want crack & fix:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

If it won`t work you can try to uninstall origin, but I have installed origin and i don`t have any problem.

-EDIT-
I will check this problem with crack from other publisher and I reply in next 8 hour.

-EDIT2-
Other crack have modified something in RELOADED version and don't work, because they have other code. You must download crack from our forum (up in this post or original RELOADED crack. If this won't work, try to delete all registry from sims 4 and uninstall origin, clear registry too.


Last edited by misiekmi on Tue 27 Jan 2015, 23:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT 2)

misiekmi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1008
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by SittinPerty on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 00:21

===================================================================================

I just noticed that Origin Client Software had a update yesterday!
Before this update i could go online and use the Outdoor Retreat crack just fine!

However now, After this update by Origin......it seems like the Outdoor Retreat map, 
In the map menu is gone or disabled while Origin is open!  I think Origin found out! 
And with the update they released...It now prevents us to use the 
cracked Outdoor Retreat online with OriginWhy God.

Good News.....Even though we lost the online feature for the Outdoor Retreat crack.
The Gallery still works & the Outdoor Retreat game pack still works, Only with Origin not open! What a Face

===================================================================================

SittinPerty
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 18
Points : 1022
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Anators on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 02:19

misiekmi wrote:Have you download game and update or you download updated game?
If you updated game you must apply crack. If you want crack & fix:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

If it won`t work you can try to uninstall origin, but I have installed origin and i don`t have any problem.

-EDIT-
I will check this problem with crack from other publisher and I reply in next 8 hour.

-EDIT2-
Other crack have modified something in RELOADED version and don't work, because they have other code. You must download crack from our forum (up in this post or original RELOADED crack. If this won't work, try to delete all registry from sims 4 and uninstall origin, clear registry too.
I downloaded The Sims 4 Deluxe Edition SKIDROWCRACK and The Sims 4 update 10 RELOADED. I don't know why it does not work ! I'll tried to uninstall origin, it does not work.

Anators
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1001
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 04:14

SittinPerty wrote:===================================================================================

I just noticed that Origin Client Software had a update yesterday!
Before this update i could go online and use the Outdoor Retreat crack just fine!

However now, After this update by Origin......it seems like the Outdoor Retreat map, 
In the map menu is gone or disabled while Origin is open!  I think Origin found out! 
And with the update they released...It now prevents us to use the 
cracked Outdoor Retreat online with OriginWhy God.

Good News.....Even though we lost the online feature for the Outdoor Retreat crack.
The Gallery still works & the Outdoor Retreat game pack still works, Only with Origin not open! What a Face

===================================================================================


Have you tried going into "Offline mode" in Origin ? That way, the DLC should show up. I think the only instance where you really need to "go online" with Origin is when you want to use the Gallery. But after using it, go "offline" again.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431
Points : 19154
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-01
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by cherrysky on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 06:00

I did it, too but. my game version is 1.3.33.1010.
Is. anybody check up that updateㅠㅠ??

cherrysky
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 997
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by misiekmi on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 08:00

cherrysky wrote:I did it, too but. my game version is 1.3.33.1010.
Is. anybody check up that updateㅠㅠ??
We don't have crack to this version and sims 4 outdoor retreat won't work.

misiekmi
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 8
Points : 1008
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:50

Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to let you all know that we'll be updating the Ultimate Fix in about 30 minutes.
It will have the Outdoor Retreat DLC and the Holiday Celebration Pack included. Smile

P.S. There may be some problems connecting to the Gallery after applying the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, using SeoY's workaround. He'll keep you guys updated about that here: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4 (Will be updated very soon Smile )

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026420
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by cherrysky on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 22:44

ㅠㅠthen,do you know how to downgrade to 1.3.32.1010?

cherrysky
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 997
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 23:41

This thread has become obsolete, actually. The new Ultimate fix here already has those DLC. Since I don't see much reason to keep this open, I will allow myself to close it now. Smile 



cherrysky wrote:ㅠㅠthen,do you know how to downgrade to 1.3.32.1010?

Feel free to open a new thread, in this section here; we will then try and help you with your issue(s):
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f43-the-sims-4-downloads-support-pc

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431
Points : 19154
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-01
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Found sims4 outdoor retreat torrent! [CLOSED]

Post by Adwomin on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 10:31

cherrysky wrote:ㅠㅠthen,do you know how to downgrade to 1.3.32.1010?
Lol, there's no way to "downgrade", because that is currently the latest game version.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026420
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum