the sims 4 problem again [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 4 problem again [SOLVED]

Post by PaigeLuwee on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:23

Hey guys,could somebody help me please, I used to play the sims 4 from game4theworld, then after trying to copynpaste the ultimate fix, but the game won't launch, the rld.dll pop up on my screen again, I reinstall the game and its fine. But the biggest problem is, my game isn't up to date. So here I come with a few questions, 1. Could we just update the game from origin? 2.somebody please help me with the prblems.
Thankyou so much...

//EDIT

Hey guys..me again,sorry..
I just found the solution for this problem,so here it is hiw I fixed it.
after signup for origin I can't launch my game,then I logout my acc,then reinstall the game,no need to uninstall it,just repair, but if u want to,just do it.
After that I downloaded the latest update, so here the missunderstood happened when I put the folders from the program files(x86)/the sims4 into my antivirus exclusion files. So actually folders that on the rar.file(the latest update) should been put on it, so that was my mistake,lol. And after that,still cant launch,says windows protecting ur computer bla bla bla...screw that,just troubleshoot it,the I can launch the game. So happy, now my sims can swim on their new pool at their house, thanks alot....

//EDIT

Sorry alot typo happened...have fun happy simming.....
PaigeLuwee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : TS3,TS4,KOA.
Female Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the sims 4 problem again [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Sun 18 Jan 2015, 19:33

Hi there, @PaigeLuwee! Smile

Thanks for letting us know what you did to solve the issue!

So, do you need assistance with anything else? Or can we close the topic now?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PaigeLuwee on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 01:47

Im sure you can close the topic,if anything happen again if I cn't figure it out, I'll ask you..thanks alot!!!
PaigeLuwee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : TS3,TS4,KOA.
Female Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 13:42

PaigeLuwee wrote:Im sure you can close the topic,if anything happen again if I cn't figure it out, I'll ask you..thanks alot!!!

Sure thing! You can always open a new topic if you encounter issues in the future. 

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum