over head view only

View previous topic View next topic Go down

over head view only

Post by friendlyfi on Mon 19 Jan 2015, 18:17

Hi all, since i did the fix i cant get my game out of overhead view,not sure how to explain it other than that,i can only look down on my house and cant view it from the side, when i go into build mode and try with the box thingy next to the turning arrows it just moves the house slightly but wont go to side view, any ideas anyone? thanks Fi

friendlyfi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 and World of Tanks
Female Posts : 69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: over head view only

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 03:11

@friendlyfi wrote:Hi all, since i did the fix i cant get my game out of overhead view,not sure how to explain it other than that,i can only look down on my house and cant view it from the side, when i go into build mode and try with the box thingy next to the turning arrows it just moves the house slightly but wont go to side view, any ideas anyone? thanks Fi

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

Are you using any mods or custom content ? If so, can you try removing them again ? Alternatively, rename the folder "The Sims 4" (in Documents/Electronic Arts) into anything you like. Then start a fresh save and see if the glitch is gone. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum