corrupt files every time i unzip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by swaganomics on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 02:28

this isn't really downloading problems, but its not quite in-game either, so i hope this is in the right place?

okay, so whenever i extract the files i get this



and then when i try to install, i get this



i've re-downloaded, extracted several times with different programs, and i can't think of anything else to do.

swaganomics
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2
Points : 1854
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by rizzy on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:23

I;m having the same problem, except the source file is setup5.cab. But otherwise same error message. Still trying to figure it out. If anyone knows how to fix, help would be appreciated, if I figure anything out I'll post back here. Smile

rizzy
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 4
Points : 1286
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:34

@swaganomics wrote:this isn't really downloading problems, but its not quite in-game either, so i hope this is in the right place?

okay, so whenever i extract the files i get this



and then when i try to install, i get this



i've re-downloaded, extracted several times with different programs, and i can't think of anything else to do.


Hello swaganomics and welcome,


Are you absolutely sure that the game finished 100% downbloading, in your torrent client ? Because otehr than that, I don't really have many other explanations...

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16204
Points : 21714
Reputation : 2354
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by swaganomics on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:51

Carlos wrote:
@swaganomics wrote:this isn't really downloading problems, but its not quite in-game either, so i hope this is in the right place?

okay, so whenever i extract the files i get this



and then when i try to install, i get this



i've re-downloaded, extracted several times with different programs, and i can't think of anything else to do.


Hello swaganomics and welcome,


Are you absolutely sure that the game finished 100% downbloading, in your torrent client ? Because otehr than that, I don't really have many other explanations...



i'll try again, but i've downloaded it a few times now, even with different programs.

swaganomics
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2
Points : 1854
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-30
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 05:53

@swaganomics wrote:
i'll try again, but i've downloaded it a few times now, even with different programs.


Try downloading with another torrent client. If you used uTorrent, use for example BitComet the next time. If you used BitComet though, use uTorrent (you get the idea). Some people seem to get issues when using certain torrent clients.


WhatDidUJustCallMe?

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, site navigation & if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Acting Administrator
General of the Armies & Gatekeeper
G4TW Acting Administrator General of the Armies & Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16204
Points : 21714
Reputation : 2354
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: corrupt files every time i unzip?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum