Entry Point Not Found?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Entry Point Not Found?

Post by sims3hope on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 20:04


Wtf is this? I don't know what I did wrong. I added the Ultimate Fix and I get this problem. I added it because I was getting this error "The Dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize.

_________________
 tongue  I love you sims3hope I love you  tongue 
---------------------------------------------------------------
   Ex Helper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
sims3hope
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, COD Black Ops, Band of Brothers
Female Posts : 168
Points : 1749
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

pulling my hair out

Post by rasiadeaddoll on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 20:13

I have been having the exact same thing happen to be as the pic above I have tried to fix it but nothing works plz help!

rasiadeaddoll
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 2
Points : 825
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry Point Not Found?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 21:15

@sims3hope wrote:
Wtf is this? I don't know what I did wrong. I added the Ultimate Fix and I get this problem. I added it because I was getting this error "The Dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize.

Hello,


For now, have a look at these suggestions here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix



While this is about a different error message, you should still try that too. ALSO, make sure to add the download location for the stuff, that you download with your internet browser(s), to the "exclusions" too. And then you re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile  

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616
Points : 17972
Reputation : 1900
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry Point Not Found?

Post by sims3hope on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 02:39

Carlos wrote:
@sims3hope wrote:
Wtf is this? I don't know what I did wrong. I added the Ultimate Fix and I get this problem. I added it because I was getting this error "The Dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize.

Hello,


For now, have a look at these suggestions here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18422-the-dynamic-library-rld-dll-failed-to-initialize-e0-error-fix



While this is about a different error message, you should still try that too. ALSO, make sure to add the download location for the stuff, that you download with your internet browser(s), to the "exclusions" too. And then you re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix. Good luck and keep us posted ! Smile  
Hey Carlos!
The thing is though, is that I don't have ANY anti virus software! None! I don't understand why I'm getting the message when nothing is installed on this computer but uTorrent, Sims 4, WinRar and Chrome. I uninstalled Norton awhile ago!

_________________
 tongue  I love you sims3hope I love you  tongue 
---------------------------------------------------------------
   Ex Helper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
avatar
sims3hope
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, COD Black Ops, Band of Brothers
Female Posts : 168
Points : 1749
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry Point Not Found?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:08

@sims3hope wrote:Hey Carlos!
The thing is though, is that I don't have ANY anti virus software! None! I don't understand why I'm getting the message when nothing is installed on this computer but uTorrent, Sims 4, WinRar and Chrome. I uninstalled Norton awhile ago!


Now that's strange. WhatDidUJustCallMe?


Have you made sure to download and install all available Windows updates ? In particular, try downloading and installing the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013, as mentioned in my other post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18092-dll-error-strikes-again-solved#125796


Forget about the "arm.exe" though, and go for the other two. Download and install them, and see if that makes any difference. At this point I can only make guesses, since this is the first time I saw that error. Good luck again and keep me posted ! Smile 

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n



Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !


avatar
The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616
Points : 17972
Reputation : 1900
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum