Still invisible sims! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still invisible sims! [SOLVED]

Post by yele123 on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 21:11

Hello! 

I installed ultimate fix for my sims 4, added the sims 4 to my anti-virus (avast) exception list. I done everything correctly, I checked everything and it still doesn't want to work. 

Do you have any idea what might cause my problem?
yele123
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dota 2, Sims 4, League of Legends, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, Path of Exile, GTA: Vice City, GTA IV
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Still invisible sims! [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 17:41

@yele123 wrote:Hello! 

I installed ultimate fix for my sims 4, added the sims 4 to my anti-virus (avast) exception list. I done everything correctly, I checked everything and it still doesn't want to work. 

Do you have any idea what might cause my problem?

Sorry for the belated reply yele123,

So you added the install location of the game to the exclusions ? Good, but now, you ALSO need to add the download folder, where all the stuff you download with your internet browser gets saved. That's really important, so that your files don't get "cleaned" right after the download.

Then you re-download and re-apply the Ultimate fix. If you really did everything correctly, chances are very high that the game will work perfectly. If not, let me know, so that I may help you out with "TeamViewer" at some point. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yele123 on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 00:10

I just wanted to say, your advice helped me and now I can play sims 4 without a problem. Thanks so much Smile
yele123
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dota 2, Sims 4, League of Legends, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed, Minecraft, Path of Exile, GTA: Vice City, GTA IV
Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 09:41

@yele123 wrote:I just wanted to say, your advice helped me and now I can play sims 4 without a problem. Thanks so much Smile

You're welcome, and that's good to hear ! Smile  I consider the topic solved, hence I will close it. Feel free to open a new thread, whenever you have anything else to ask or chat about. Have fun ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum