Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

Post by vgchat on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:08

Finally I have found a solution that works.
Censored
I own the game on origin but not OR.

Some posts say roughly the same thing, being:

Copied, overwrote, and did not work at first, (had origin open). Then closed origin, executed every "cleanup.exe" and "touchup.exe" on the dlc folders, restarted the game and it worked.

If you need a free seedbox to fetch torrents up to 1GB in size, I recommend Censored

vgchat
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Outdoor retreat torrent >properly working<

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:17

@vgchat wrote:Finally I have found a solution that works.
Censored
I own the game on origin but not OR.

Some posts say roughly the same thing, being:

Copied, overwrote, and did not work at first, (had origin open). Then closed origin, executed every "cleanup.exe" and "touchup.exe" on the dlc folders, restarted the game and it worked.

If you need a free seedbox to fetch torrents up to 1GB in size, I recommend Censored

Do not post outside download links and links to warez sites please. This is not allowed on here.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vgchat on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:17

It was allowed in the other topic.  Just sharing m8.

vgchat
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 29 Jan 2015, 17:28

@vgchat wrote:It was allowed in the other topic.  Just sharing m8.

What other thread ?

Note that generally, we will censor these links, if they are posted by "normal" users. In special circumstances, you can ask an Admin or Mod to allow this, but in most cases, it's not allowed. Let's say, if someone wants to post something in the "exchange"-section and share a sim, lot or something else, then we will allow those links, but beyond that, there isn't much to say.

If you need to refer to a torrent, don't post a direct link, instead, just mention the name of the torrent and the name of the uploader(s) too, and that's fine.

P.S. if you mean the other thread in the "Sims 4 chit-chat", that has lots of views, then I think some people posted videos there, but from what I saw, they didn't contain a link.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum