Cannot download Sims 3 seasons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot download Sims 3 seasons

Post by Rex.is.now.here on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 08:15

Hi! I want to download sims 3 seasons from you download website but when i click it it open the torcache website same as always but doesn't automatically download and it says this 

The torrent you are looking for can not be found on the system 

and aswell as this one at the top  
[size=40]404 - Torrent not found.[/size]
                                                                                             please Help answers are appreciated thanks

Rex.is.now.here
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Sims 4, Minecraft, Chess titans, Clash of clan, Need for speed carbon, God of war chains of olympus, Tekken 6, The 3rd birthday, Silent hill origins,
Male Posts : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannot download Sims 3 seasons

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 01:16

@Rex.is.now.here wrote:Hi! I want to download sims 3 seasons from you download website but when i click it it open the torcache website same as always but doesn't automatically download and it says this 

The torrent you are looking for can not be found on the system 

and aswell as this one at the top  
404 - Torrent not found.
                                                                                             please Help answers are appreciated thanks

Can you try clicking on the MAGNET symbol next to "Seasons" ? You may then get a prompt, asking whether you want to "open the application". Click yes, and then your torrent client should open automatically.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum