[Solved] Redist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Solved] Redist

Post by BluePixel on Sat 31 Jan 2015, 20:11

I've noticed this is the second game with an error like "Can't start application correctly (0xcsomezero's7b) More text" error, and I've been told it's the redistributable packages, but I've installed them all: 
I've also repeared the 2010 ones and reinstalled the 2013 ones.

Last edited by BluePixel on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:19; edited 1 time in total

BluePixel
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Solved] Redist

Post by SeoY on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 06:09

Hi there, @BluePixel! Smile

Actually, it would help us a lot if you gave us the exact error, with the complete message. What other game did you have problems with?

And did you also use the repair option in the Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BluePixel on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 14:21

It started with a certain mod for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, then the Sims 4, which I recently installed again, before I deleted it it worked like a charm, and since yesterday, when I reinstalled the 2008 x86 and x64 package it also appears when I start Skyrim.

Edit: Thanks a lot! I repaired 2013 and the Sims 4 seems to be working again, now I gotta fix Skyrim.

BluePixel
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 17:39

@BluePixel wrote:
It started with a certain mod for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, then the Sims 4, which I recently installed again, before I deleted it it worked like a charm, and since yesterday, when I reinstalled the 2008 x86 and x64 package it also appears when I start Skyrim.

Edit: Thanks a lot! I repaired 2013 and the Sims 4 seems to be working again, now I gotta fix Skyrim.

That's very good to hear! Very Happy

As you marked the topic as solved, I'll go ahead and close it now. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum