Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin

Post by MonicaRenee on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 00:14

I have the DLC working perfect on my PC.  My only concern is, when I accidently logged into Origin, my DLC disappeared.  That is when I had to go through the trouble of uninstalling and reinstalling.

Are we not able to ever log into Origin for fear that we will lose DLC?  Or is there just something wrong with my system?
MonicaRenee
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims (All of them), Watch Dogs 2, Fallout 4, GTA V, Mortal Kombat XL, Prison Architect
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Origin

Post by SeoY on Sun 01 Feb 2015, 00:21

Hi there, @MonicaRenee! Smile

Yes, connecting to Origin will make the DLC disappear. But there's no need to reinstall the game to get the DLC back. Simply logging off from Origin and closing it will make the DLC appear again. Not from any Saves though, it will be removed from there (but can be placed again).

Please, read my guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

It should explain a lot of things about how Origin (and the Gallery) works with The Sims 4. But if you still have any questions regarding that, just post them here and we'll get to them as soon as we can. Wink

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum