Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by shrclma on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 11:21

Vacation and Family leave option is not showing up on their phone. Please help. Oh also, My female Sims can't labour on their own. I have to do a cheat to make them give birth.

shrclma
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Mon 02 Feb 2015, 20:34

Hi there, @shrclma! Smile

Those are very strange bugs you are getting. Do you have any CC or Mods installed, by any chance? And was this happening since you first installed the game, or did it just started happening recently?

_________________
"The capital lies before us my friend. What a sombre place it seems and one that holds the answers to many a mystery." - Quirrel.


"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
avatar
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729
Points : 3766
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 21
Location : City of Tears

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by shrclma on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 16:32

@SeoY wrote:Hi there, @shrclma! Smile

Those are very strange bugs you are getting. Do you have any CC or Mods installed, by any chance? And was this happening since you first installed the game, or did it just started happening recently?

I have cc and mods installed and it's happening since I first installed the game.

shrclma
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 16:37

@shrclma wrote:I have cc and mods installed and it's happening since I first installed the game.

I see. Could you try temporarily removing the Mods and CC, and see if the problem persists?

It may be caused by a faulty or outdated Mod. So, please do it and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

_________________
"The capital lies before us my friend. What a sombre place it seems and one that holds the answers to many a mystery." - Quirrel.


"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
avatar
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729
Points : 3766
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 21
Location : City of Tears

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by shrclma on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 17:04

@SeoY wrote:
@shrclma wrote:I have cc and mods installed and it's happening since I first installed the game.

I see. Could you try temporarily removing the Mods and CC, and see if the problem persists?

It may be caused by a faulty or outdated Mod. So, please do it and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Thanks for the help. I move some of my mods and the vacation thing appeared. I'll be experimenting now which mod is the cause. Thanks again.

shrclma
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Feb 2015, 15:38

@shrclma wrote:
Thanks for the help. I move some of my mods and the vacation thing appeared. I'll be experimenting now which mod is the cause. Thanks again.


Do keep us posted on this ! Smile  I'd be interested too, in which mod causes the option to disappear...

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by shrclma on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 02:11

Carlos wrote:
@shrclma wrote:
Thanks for the help. I move some of my mods and the vacation thing appeared. I'll be experimenting now which mod is the cause. Thanks again.


Do keep us posted on this ! Smile  I'd be interested too, in which mod causes the option to disappear...

It's the morgade - Larger Interaction Queue. I download it from the site Mods The Sims.

shrclma
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:38

@shrclma wrote:
It's the morgade - Larger Interaction Queue. I download it from the site Mods The Sims.


Thank you very much for letting us know shrclma ! Smile  


Can we help you with anything else or can we close the topic ?

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by shrclma on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 16:24

Carlos wrote:
@shrclma wrote:
It's the morgade - Larger Interaction Queue. I download it from the site Mods The Sims.


Thank you very much for letting us know shrclma ! Smile  


Can we help you with anything else or can we close the topic ?

Nope.  I don't have any problem for now. You can close it. Smile

Helper edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun!
-SeoY

shrclma
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4
Female Posts : 14
Points : 1110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation and Family Leave [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum