Unable to Start. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to Start. [SOLVED]

Post by Aymen1234 on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 18:12

this my problem I think I need an update from ultimate fix 
I tried to use the sims 4 time trial for getting the game to work because I was getting

and I fixed the initialization error but now am getting contents error 
I applied the fix but it still doesn't work
and thanks

//EDIT

I solved it I just did whats in this link but you need to backup your folder in documents first
http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/
and if you get this message

do this
you need to install the sims 4 trial time if it's allready used so you can't do that 
and when it starts to download pause it and after copy your game from your current folder to you origin games folder you will see sims 4 folder put all contents in it if you don't see it then create it
and after continue downloading the time trial version it will get up to 88% I gess and when it complete choose to repair it by clicking in the right mouse and select repair game
when it repairs it close origin and recopy your game to another folder or to your previous folder and crack it with the new ultimate fix with the packs and it should work without problems
am not an admin or moderator but when I did it it worked I hope it will work for you too
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to Start. [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 17:31

Hi there, @Aymen1234! Smile

Sorry that we couldn't get to you sooner.

And thanks for letting us know how you fixed it! That solution is certainly very interesting. Unfortunately, as the Game Time for The Sims 4 (48 hours free) isn't available anymore, it can't be tested, and won't be a possibility for someone who has already used it or never got it beforehand.

And, for reference, we do have a guide on how to fix the 'Initialization error at start up' problem. You can find it here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-3-2-2015

Still, it's good that your issue is solved. I'll close the topic now. If you ever need anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 20:27

//MOVED

What I didn't mention in my guide wqas that this whole thing is only relevant if you actually have a pirated game of The Sims 4, from Games4TheWorld. I wull update the guide straight away. Smile

It's very unlikely that you will get this error in a legit game though. 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum