Custom Content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content

Post by Yukieternity12 on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:14

have played The Sims 4 multiple times since downloading it, I have no folder labeled Electronic Arts in my Documents folder, this is what I have in my Documents folder

The Sims 4 folder showed in this image is the one I made when I downloaded The Sims 4 and the Sims 4 Ultimate Fix from Games4theWorld.

That is what the inside of the Sims 4 folder showed above looks like

and that is inside the Ultimate Fix, I don't have the same folders as the others, does this mean I can't add Custom Content??

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help I'm new here.

Yukieternity12
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Custom Content

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:18

Hello Yukie and welcome,

Thank your for opening a new thread. Smile  That said, have a look at this here:
http://games4theworld.org/contact.html

Read up on the "TeamViewer" information there. And if you're ready, please PM me your TeamViewer ID and password. So that I can have a quick look at it myself. Smile 

//EDIT

You DO have an "Electronic Arts" folder - in your first screenshot. Please show me what's inside the Electronic Arts folder.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13933

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:30

Hi there, @Yukieternity12, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Yes, as Carlos already said, you do have an Electronic Arts folder. Here:

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:45

@SeoY wrote:Yes, as Carlos already said, you do have an Electronic Arts folder. Here:

My guess is that she probably found out already, on her own (but didn't post back yet).

Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 06 Feb 2015, 21:59

Carlos wrote:My guess is that she probably found out already, on her own (but didn't post back yet).

Very Happy 

Yes, you are right. Very Happy

But if she did find out on her own, I hope she posts back, so we can have some closure on the matter...

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukieternity12 on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 01:15

Yes I did find it, sorry after I wrote this and figured out how everything worked I ended up going back to sleep and only just recently got up. Thank you very much for the help and I'm sorry I wasted your time like this I feel so silly now.

Yukieternity12
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 01:19

@Yukieternity12 wrote:Yes I did find it, sorry after I wrote this and figured out how everything worked I ended up going back to sleep and only just recently got up. Thank you very much for the help and I'm sorry I wasted your time like this I feel so silly now.

It's OK, don't worry. Smile  Quite a few people were having issues with that, hence I added the notice (in bold red color) that people should make sure to look in the right location and actually start the game at least once, in order for these folders to show up.

Is there anything else you need help with, or can I close the thread ? 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum