The Late Night Expansion...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Late Night Expansion...

Post by Puke on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 15:55

I'm sorry, this isn't exactly a problem, it's more of me trying to avoid uninstalling and reinstalling everything. 
I was wondering why late night had all of the extra instructions and steps and all and if I could avoid them. 

I currently have all of the expansions except Late night and Worlds and some of the SP's.
Puke
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Late Night Expansion...

Post by SeoY on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 16:18

Hi there, @Puke! Smile

Are you talking about the Installation Guide that comes with the game torrent? If you downloaded Late Night on it's own (and not the Complete Collection), then the guide inside is outdated. This is what you should be following:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

So, just make sure that your game is updated by applying the Manual Patch. Then, install the expansion pack just double clicking the Setup inside. And finally, apply the Ultimate Fix as the Steps 4 and 5 of the guide above say. You shouldn't have any problems then.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum