What is the Sims 4 NPC will do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the Sims 4 NPC will do?

Post by Kaneki on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 16:06

The trailer said that it is smarter sims. I wonder will the NPC sims get married? By the way, after i tried, i can't really see the different about the smarter sims thing.

Kaneki
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Sims 4 NPC will do?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 07 Feb 2015, 17:10

@Kaneki wrote:The trailer said that it is smarter sims. I wonder will the NPC sims get married? By the way, after i tried, i can't really see the different about the smarter sims thing.

Hello Kaneki and welcome,

Do you mean The Sims 4 in general ? If so, I guess the NPC aren't "directly" smarter. Because of these emotions on all sims, you can get more varied responses from other sims, but I don't find that very special either. OK, it might look a bit more complex, but...

No, you probably can't call the NPCs smarter. Maybe "diverse" is a better word. 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaneki on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 08:43

Yes... Is it the population in the world keep decreasing ? I want to make new friends, what i keep seeing is other sim's death, can i revive them(not household) ?And where can i find their grave?
Foreveralone

Kaneki
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 11 Feb 2015, 12:30

@Kaneki wrote:Yes... Is it the population in the world keep decreasing ? I want to make new friends, what i keep seeing is other sim's death, can i revive them(not household) ?And where can i find their grave?

This forum is not the right place to discuss specific problems. If you want to talk about missing sims, please open a new thread here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support

Smile

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum