The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

Post by WahHaha on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 05:19

This is no longer the game error or anti-virus and firewall blocking. It is Origin ACCIDENTALLY update error!!!
Accidentally get the game update on origin is my ACCIDENTALLY mistake. So have anyone can help me with? Because i run the game on Origin with Game Time mode now is expired. Any ideas to uninstall the game on Origin? Or uninstall the game pack (Holiday Celebration) which i applied? Any ideas? Please help. Thank You.

WahHaha
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Unable to start Origin is not currently running error (Special)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 11:05

@WahHaha wrote:This is no longer the game error or anti-virus and firewall blocking. It is Origin ACCIDENTALLY update error!!!
Accidentally get the game update on origin is my ACCIDENTALLY mistake. So have anyone can help me with? Because i run the game on Origin with Game Time mode now is expired. Any ideas to uninstall the game on Origin? Or uninstall the game pack (Holiday Celebration) which i applied? Any ideas? Please help. Thank You.

Hello,

I myself used to have a legit game of The Sims 4, on Origin. And I simply un-installed it by right-clicking in the library and selecting "uninstall". Do you also have that option ? (I'm not familiar with these "Game Time"-things, but I guess it should be similar).

After I un-installed from Origin, I re-booted the computer just to be safe, and then I downloaded and installed Games4TheWorld's game. And everything went smooth for me. At least so far.

Good luck, and keep us posted ! Smile 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WahHaha on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 08:16

There do have this option in earlier time. But now I cant uninstall it, the option were gone:(

//EDIT

Worst! Now even login to origin the game wont work at all!       

//EDIT

i do not know what to do! Accept crying                            .

WahHaha
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 18:59

@WahHaha wrote:There do have this option in earlier time. But now I cant uninstall it, the option were gone:(

//EDIT

Worst! Now even login to origin the game wont work at all!       

//EDIT

i do not know what to do! Accept crying                            .

First of all: if you want to add something to your post, please click on "EDIT", on your post. That way you can add stuff.

Back to topic, I don't know how this "Game Time" works. I don't really know what you can do either, if Origin doesn't work at all. Do you have other (legit) games on Origin ? If not, try un-installing Origin.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WahHaha on Tue 21 Apr 2015, 10:02

FINAL SOLUTION!!!!!Just uninstall sims 4 n origin, then create a refresh image for your computer n make a bootable installation disk to refresh your computer it will fix this error "NOW I TOTALLY FIX THIS ERROR:)" MISSION COMPLETED

WahHaha
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum