Garry's mod files.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garry's mod files.

Post by Aymen1234 on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 07:17

hey everyone and happy valentine's day
I just want to ask about gmod files I downloaded some addons with name of extention gms
ex car-pack_1.gms and it's gms not gma, and when I put it in gwtool v0.3 it says put "this is a gms file put it in the correct directory in gmod" and I don't know where to put them exactly, I tried to put them in addons folder nothing happened and after in dupes folder and I have noticed that only one have been readed by gmod in dupes because the format of it was dupe but the other addons can't read them
any ideas about that Help
and thanks

//EDIT

Any solutions
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garry's mod files.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 12:24

Aymen1234 wrote:
(...)

Any solutions

//MOVED

Please do not bump threads. Instead wait until someone replies to you. Sometimes it just takes a while. And sorry, no, I can't help with your issue either, since I never played that mod.

I also moved your thread to the "PC Games" section, because the "PC downloads support" is only for releases by Games4TheWorld. Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14475

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum