Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

Post by sylvantos on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:25

Finally after installing the sims 4 again, and applying the lastest ultimate patch, I have been able to get the out door retreat working along with holiday celebration pack. 
However when i first installed the sims 4, i remember seeing it saying this edition as been upgraded to deluxe edition.

This completely fresh install, never said deluxe edition. It showed about 7 or 8 different things unlike the first time when it showed endless things added to the game, this time it did not..remember it was a fresh install, and i am concerned it is not the deluxe edition.

sylvantos
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does ultimate fix turn it into deluxe edition. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 17:30

@sylvantos wrote:Finally after installing the sims 4 again, and applying the lastest ultimate patch, I have been able to get the out door retreat working along with holiday celebration pack. 
However when i first installed the sims 4, i remember seeing it saying this edition as been upgraded to deluxe edition.

This completely fresh install, never said deluxe edition. It showed about 7 or 8 different things unlike the first time when it showed endless things added to the game, this time it did not..remember it was a fresh install, and i am concerned it is not the deluxe edition.

I think you only get these notifications about "new items" the very first time after installing the game, and starting it. You should still have all items (unless you have Origin open, in which case you just CLOSE Origin completely, before playing).

Or see if you are missing items...

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sylvantos on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 14:12

the good news is, i re-applied the outdoor retreat patch, and then lots of things popped up Smile
Played for about 5 hours straight, had lots of fun.

now i want to add some mods..so that is going to be fun lol

sylvantos
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 17:28

@sylvantos wrote:the good news is, i re-applied the outdoor retreat patch, and then lots of things popped up Smile
Played for about 5 hours straight, had lots of fun.

now i want to add some mods..so that is going to be fun lol

Hi there, @sylvantos! Smile

Just in case you need it, we have a guide on how to install Mods and Custom Content in The Sims 4:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots

So, is your problem solved now? Or is there anything else we can help you with?

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sylvantos on Mon 16 Feb 2015, 17:53

yes all solved for now, thank you so much for time , patience and help in all this Smile

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

sylvantos
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top