Freezing issues. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freezing issues. [SOLVED]

Post by mily05 on Thu 19 Feb 2015, 07:26

Hey guys, i just downloaded the lastest fix and i'been having some problems. I applied the fix as usual and my game would crash upon loading my household,so i followed your advice and added the sims 4 to my anti-virus exceptions and everything seemed just fine but after a few minutes of playing my game froze completely;i waiting about 5 min to see if it would resolve itself but my whole screen went black and rebooting my computer proved to be the only solution. What can i do? Thanks always for your time.

mily05
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freezing issues. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 19:22

mily05 wrote:Hey guys, i just downloaded the lastest fix and i'been having some problems. I applied the fix as usual and my game would crash upon loading my household,so i followed your advice and added the sims 4 to my anti-virus exceptions and everything seemed just fine but after a few minutes of playing my game froze completely;i waiting about 5 min to see if it would resolve itself but my whole screen went black and rebooting my computer proved to be the only solution. What can i do? Thanks always for your time.

Hello again,

Does it make a difference if you play with lower graphics settings in-game ? Try reducing some (or all) graphics settings from the in-game options menu. Also, try playing in "windowed mode". Good luck for now. Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mily05 on Tue 24 Feb 2015, 19:09

Hey, thanks for replying you can close this up cause it turned out that i had a bad mod Smile so if anyone has this problem i suggest taking all the cc out.

mily05
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 27 Feb 2015, 02:21

mily05 wrote:Hey, thanks for replying you can close this up cause it turned out that i had a bad mod Smile so if anyone has this problem i suggest taking all the cc out.

Thanks for letting us know ! Smile  If you ever have another question, feel free to open a new thread. Have fun ! Topic closed.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum