Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 - play without disc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 - play without disc

Post by Andrea85 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Hi! So I have the original RollerCoaster Tycoon installed on my computer. I would like to be able to play it without the disc since I am not sure where it is at the moment. I looked around a little bit but couldn't find just the crack file. I would also maybe want to try the newer versions but I am kind of leery about downloading torrents. Plus I just did a Malwarebytes scan and it is blocking the website. Thanks!

Andrea85
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 - play without disc

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:51 pm

@Andrea85 wrote:Hi! So I have the original RollerCoaster Tycoon installed on my computer. I would like to be able to play it without the disc since I am not sure where it is at the moment. I looked around a little bit but couldn't find just the crack file. I would also maybe want to try the newer versions but I am kind of leery about downloading torrents. Plus I just did a Malwarebytes scan and it is blocking the website. Thanks!

Hello Andrea,

http://goo.gl/nOlpcx

There I uploaded the crack from G4TW only, but I can't tell if it will work. Extract the folder from the .RAR file. Inside there is a rct.exe file. Copy + paste that to your game install location, normally C:\Program files(x86)\Hasbro interactive\RollerCoaster Tycoon. When prompted, choose "copy and replace". Start the game and see if it works.

If not, de-activate Malwarebytes (at least temporarily), and go here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

There you can download the Games4TheWorld version. But make sure you un-install your other version, before that ! Good luck. Smile 

Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help us seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4

You can e-mail me for general questions & site navigation. Also, after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum and NOT getting a reply, you can message me for Support as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Military strategy & Government simulation games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 15873

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea85 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 pm

Yeah the crack file didn't work. So I tried downloading other Rollercoaster Tycoon games and none of them work..it says the torrent can not be founc

Andrea85
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Female Posts : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Webmaster on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:16 pm

@Andrea85 wrote:Yeah the crack file didn't work. So I tried downloading other Rollercoaster Tycoon games and none of them work..it says the torrent can not be founc
Hi there,

Try refreshing the downloads page in 10 minutes, I'm currently fixing all the download links.

//EDIT

Refresh the page, all downloads should work fine again now. Have fun! Happy B-day!

Webmaster
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down