Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes

Post by elenhpapas on Sun 22 Feb 2015, 12:35

Hello everyone! I have a low-end pc, the hp all in one 200. I can play the game with low graphics of course but that's not a problem. My problem is that it sometimes crashes out of nowhere.
What can be the problem? Can anyone help me, please? Help I have to save the game every 5 minutes in order not to lose anything. 
Thanks in advance Very Happy

elenhpapas
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Low-end pc. The sims 4 crashes

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 22 Feb 2015, 20:24

@elenhpapas wrote:Hello everyone! I have a low-end pc, the hp all in one 200. I can play the game with low graphics of course but that's not a problem. My problem is that it sometimes crashes out of nowhere.
What can be the problem? Can anyone help me, please? Help I have to save the game every 5 minutes in order not to lose anything. 
Thanks in advance Very Happy

Hello elenhpapas and welcome,

Try using the tool "GameBooster" to free up system resources for gaming. It can help improve performance. Read up on this guide here:
http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/RazerGameBooster/GameBoosterOMG-ENG.pdf

Also, make sure that you played in windowed mode. You can select that from the in-game options menu. 

Good luck, and let us know if that improved anything. Smile 

P.S. are you using Windows 8 ?
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum