NRSAA Mod isn't fully working on Sims 3 and others either

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NRSAA Mod isn't fully working on Sims 3 and others either

Post by nightwish20102011 on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 09:57

Hey!!!

I had another post with the title "Mods Won't work on Sims 3". Since I get it how to install mods on Sims 3 the Problem was solved. But there is another problem now: The mods aren't working. I have the NRSAA StoryProgression Mod and others. But the StorryProgression mod isn't fully working. For example I can set another Houshold Number so I the maximum isn't 8 anymore. I set it once on 12 and the number of children on 10, but as I have 8 Housholds I can't adopt anymore and not even have anymore children. There are so much things that can be done on this mod but they aren't working. The only one that works is the "make active Houshold" setting. And I have more mods that aren't working like Pirate job and school but I can't find any job as pirate and no school.

Thanks for Helping Me!!!

Thomas!

nightwish20102011
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NRSAA Mod isn't fully working on Sims 3 and others either

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 10:28

Hi Thomas,
As far as I know, before you can make changes to the maximum number of Sims in a household, you need another mod that actually allows this, same goes for example, for the "teen pregnancy" option. I also believe this option only applies to other households, not the active one.
There's more to this mod than your active household, the mod influences all households in your neighbourhood. More get married and have kids as opposed to half the population adopting a kid, there's less chance of Sims remaining perfectly happy in their job at the spa.
Changing the active household: You could retain the dreams and opportunities of your current household if you change households, you could make sure they don't move, or have another kid as you spend time with the other household. There are settings for the entire town, but you can also change them for individual sims.
You could disallow affairs, or increase the chance of an unexpected pregnancy, make the time between marriage and 1st pregnancy shorter/longer, or the cool down period between relationships. But most of these options affect the population, not the household. It keeps your neighbourhood alive.
I don't know about the other mods though, there may be something in the read-me that came with the file or where you downloaded it from.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish20102011 on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 10:33

Hi!

Do You know witch mod that is that I need for changin the Houshold number? I think You have the StorryProgression Mod either.

Thanks for Helping Me!!!

Thomas!

nightwish20102011
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aɾყα on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:07

Hi Thomas,

Yes I also have the storyprogressionmod. I don't know where to get a mod to change the number of sims in a household, but I'm still not sure it applies to the active household, maybe the inactive ones.
You could try that out, but if you wanted your sims to have a lot of kids, you'd have to change values like "cooldown between pregnancies" and the number of days to wait after sims get married. I had "base number of children" set to 4 at some point, and I changed a number of other values to allow the inactive households to get married faster and have a baby sooner after getting married or having a previous baby and most families had 3 kids, a few had 5.
So its not easy having a larger family, it would work best if all females got married as soon as they became young adults but most don't which leaves them with less time to have babies. You could guide that with the "change active household" option but it would mean cultivating all their relationships from a young age and hope one doesn't step out on his/her partner as you're dealing with another family.

"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nightwish20102011 on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 11:10

Ok. I try and see what happens. Will be on touch!!

Thanks for helping Me!!!

Thomas!

nightwish20102011
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayQuez on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 00:16

I started up my game to see if I could help and I ran into the same thing.. I use my regular guy and was adding random sims to my household using Shift+Click.. Once got to eight in my household, the option to add them to my household was gone.. The mod's creator Twallan, checks his forums quite often to help out with bugs and such.. You should post there and ask him in The Story Progression thread how to get past this..

http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/

JayQuez
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Marvel vs Capcom 2, Saints Row 2, The Sims 3
Male Posts : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: