Serial code.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serial code.

Post by cordyka on Mon 02 Mar 2015, 19:09

Hello guys.

I have downloaded The Sims 4 and later Origins - in order to launch Sims.
But i need it's serial code in order to start it, but somehow i can't find it anywhere on the internet.
There are stuff to download like code generator and surveys to solve, but i read nothing of that helps.
Does anyone have serial number to share??

Thank you!
Best wishes.

P.S.: Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serial code.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 01:33

@cordyka wrote:Hello guys.

I have downloaded The Sims 4 and later Origins - in order to launch Sims.
But i need it's serial code in order to start it, but somehow i can't find it anywhere on the internet.
There are stuff to download like code generator and surveys to solve, but i read nothing of that helps.
Does anyone have serial number to share??

Thank you!
Best wishes.

P.S.: Sorry if this is the wrong section.

Hello cordyka and welcome to the forum,

How did you download TS4 from Origin, if you don't have a serial number ? Smile  Is that the 48-hour test version ? If yes, please make sure you un-install that at first.

Second, there are no "pirated serial numbers" for games like TS4. Everything goes now via the internet, so the serial code that is typed in is checked with the database of a game publisher. If the code is correct, then you have the game saved into your library, and if not, then  you don't have the game. The key generators you are talking about are becoming less and less frequent...

Back to topic: after you un-installed that Origin version, feel free to download Games4TheWorld's pirated Sims 4, here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

You need a torrent client, like uTorrent (google for it) in order to download things. And then click on the magnet symbol to start downloading. After that, use the program WinRAR to extract the contents of the download, into an empty folder. Go to that folder then and install the stuff, according to the included instructions. Also note that you will want to use the Ultimate fix here, in order to get the latest update +  DLC. Apply that Ultimate fix AFTER installing The Sims 4:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

That is sure a lot of information, but feel free to post back if anything is unclear to you. Good luck ! Smile 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cordyka on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 16:49

Idk how ...
I downloaded it here ...
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11247581/The.Sims.4-RELOADED

Then i used Deamon tools Lite to install it and it did not request for a code ...
After it was installed and i wanted to launch it, it said i need Origin.
So i downloaded that and that's when it was said i need a code.

//EDIT

So if there is no code, yet, how can ppl play?Here are my screenshots, as i think you don't understand what i'm saying ...
No code for The Sims 4 is working and i tried several.
Or is it meant code for Origin??

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 20:15

hi there 
the solution is to apply the ultimate fix like what carlos said and it will work without this message if it deosn't uninstall it and remove what was in documents but make a copy only of your saves and mods folder because it can pop to you an update error and after that reinstall it and apply the fix and it will work probably
and you'll never find a serial code for a game like TS4 like what carlos said
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cordyka on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 20:33

Aymen thank you very much!
Will do that Wink

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 03 Mar 2015, 20:57

@cordyka wrote:Here are my screenshots, as i think you don't understand what i'm saying ...

(...)

I know very well what you were saying, and I explained to you that you cannot use pirated serial numbers to activate the game. You must use the "Ultimate fix" (crack). This fix contains modified game files, which will allow you to play the game without Origin and serial number. Please take that as it is - as I explained it above. Smile 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum