Sims 3 "Please verify ownership with internet." Error 5574 GL.ini File

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 "Please verify ownership with internet." Error 5574 GL.ini File

Post by Nytician on Fri 06 Mar 2015, 23:53

Hi!

I legally bought all the Sims 3 games from Origin and copied all the install files to another computer with no internet (since sims 3 doesn't download in place like sims 4). I managed to get the sims 3 to run without a patch just fine (with an original crack) but as soon as I manually patched to 1.67.2 installed generations and applied the ultimate fix (as per the instructions) I get the above error and can't get the game to run at all.

Any ideas?

(I've read the how to install guide 10 times and the same for the ultimate fix also.) Is it because I am using the origin versions of the game on a PC without origin? Do I need origin even with the fix?

If I were to rebuy (as I want to be legit) all the games on disk would I even need the fix, or is it still required to play the game without having origin installed. (As the PC has no internet like I say :S)

Thanks!

Nytician
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 "Please verify ownership with internet." Error 5574 GL.ini File

Post by kidrock2k12 on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 18:34

you dont need origin for sims 3 onless its Dl from them but you need to have the disk in to play the game if you have not linked it to origin
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,sims2,sims1,fifa manager 12,bus simulator 2012
Male Posts : 345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 "Please verify ownership with internet." Error 5574 GL.ini File

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 07 Mar 2015, 19:55

@Nytician wrote:Hi!

I legally bought all the Sims 3 games from Origin and copied all the install files to another computer with no internet (since sims 3 doesn't download in place like sims 4). I managed to get the sims 3 to run without a patch just fine (with an original crack) but as soon as I manually patched to 1.67.2 installed generations and applied the ultimate fix (as per the instructions) I get the above error and can't get the game to run at all.

Any ideas?

(I've read the how to install guide 10 times and the same for the ultimate fix also.) Is it because I am using the origin versions of the game on a PC without origin? Do I need origin even with the fix?

If I were to rebuy (as I want to be legit) all the games on disk would I even need the fix, or is it still required to play the game without having origin installed. (As the PC has no internet like I say I is confused)

Thanks!

Hello Nytician and welcome to the forum,

Un-install your Origin base game and then re-boot the computer. After that, download and install our pirated base game from the following site:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Click on the magnet symbol next to "The Sims 3", and the download should start automatically in your torrent client. In order to install the base game from us, you might also fins this here useful:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/Mounting_Guide.pdf

After you managed to install that base game, re-apply the manual patch and then re-apply the "Ultimate fix". Good luck, and keep us posted ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum