Im really stuck need help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im really stuck need help!!

Post by Leahbeth74 on Mon 09 Mar 2015, 21:11

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Hi, and forgive me, I'm really new to this kind of thing and forums. Before finding your site. I had already installed a legit copy of sims 3 base game and 4 legit copies of Pets, World Adventures, Late Night & High end Loft Stuff. These were all downloaded through Origin.

I then downloaded Sims 3 Seasons Reloaded.iso Torrent. I installed it and then tried to copy the crack into the Sims 3 Origin Bin Folder.

I notice in that folder there is both a TS3.exe and a TS3W.exe now. I tried to launch the game through the crack TS3W.exe, it loads a bit and then says Sims 3 has stopped working.

So now I've read all your steps for the ultimate fix, My computer is a 4GB 64bit. I'm just not sure what to do now.

If I uninstall Seasons, how do I fix the crack that was placed in the sims 3 bin folder, and get the game back the way it was before I did all this? I'm really worried Why God.

//EDIT

No reply, so I read into it a bit more. I downloaded the ultimate fix and extracted the crack folder to new folder on desktop and then copied into sims 3 base origin bin folder. Launched the game and it worked  

Anyways, What I need to know now, is, do I have to have seasons expansion pack mounted in order to play? Also there is some other expansion packs that came with the ultimate fix. If I extract one of them, do I just install and thats it? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm just learning.. uggh

//EDIT

Can I get some help with downloading expansion packs? I already have, world adventures,late night,pets,high end loft stuff and seasons. I'd lime to add generations, supernatural and into the future. I downloaded and applied the fix.
Leahbeth74
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im really stuck need help!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 02:16

Leahbeth74 wrote:IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Hi, and forgive me, I'm really new to this kind of thing and forums. Before finding your site. I had already installed a legit copy of sims 3 base game and 4 legit copies of Pets, World Adventures, Late Night & High end Loft Stuff. These were all downloaded through Origin.

I then downloaded Sims 3 Seasons Reloaded.iso Torrent. I installed it and then tried to copy the crack into the Sims 3 Origin Bin Folder.

I notice in that folder there is both a TS3.exe and a TS3W.exe now. I tried to launch the game through the crack TS3W.exe, it loads a bit and then says Sims 3 has stopped working.

So now I've read all your steps for the ultimate fix, My computer is a 4GB 64bit. I'm just not sure what to do now.

If I uninstall Seasons, how do I fix the crack that was placed in the sims 3 bin folder, and get the game back the way it was before I did all this? I'm really worried Why God.

//EDIT

No reply, so I read into it a bit more. I downloaded the ultimate fix and extracted the crack folder to new folder on desktop and then copied into sims 3 base origin bin folder. Launched the game and it worked  

Anyways, What I need to know now, is, do I have to have seasons expansion pack mounted in order to play? Also there is some other expansion packs that came with the ultimate fix. If I extract one of them, do I just install and thats it? Sorry if these are stupid questions, I'm just learning.. uggh

//EDIT

Can I get some help with downloading expansion packs? I already have, world adventures,late night,pets,high end loft stuff and seasons. I'd lime to add generations, supernatural and into the future. I downloaded and applied the fix.

Hello and welcome,

Make sure that you install that .ISO of "Seasons" correctly. I suppose by simply mounting and running it (but I can't give details on releases of other uploaders, since I'm not familiar with them).

Also, you shouldn't have the .ISO mounted after that. As soon as "Seasons" is successfully installed, I suggest you re-apply the "manual patch", available from this link here. And after that, you re-apply the Ultimate fix, to the Origin base game location.

The same procedure goes for any other expansions: just install then all. And AFTER you did that, re-apply the manual patch first, then the Ultimate fix. Note that you don't have to re-apply the manual patch each time after installing an expansion. Just install Seasons, then Into the future, or whatever, and after you are finished with ALL of them, do the manual patch and then the fix.

P.S. please do not post several times in a row here, as this is considered like spamming. I merged your posts into one. Note that we are here, answering posts, whenever we can, which is usually every 24-48 hours, but sometimes it just takes a while. Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leahbeth74 on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 02:43

Okay, thank you

Sorry about that, I'm new to forums.

I've already installed seasons and the fix. It has been working fine. I'm just unclear as to installing additional expansion packs. Does this site provides them? If so, then you're saying install expansions and re-install or apply the fix? I haven't yet installed the patch.
Leahbeth74
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 10 Mar 2015, 23:14

Leahbeth74 wrote:Okay, thank you

Sorry about that, I'm new to forums.

I've already installed seasons and the fix. It has been working fine. I'm just unclear as to installing additional expansion packs. Does this site provides them? If so, then you're saying install expansions and re-install or apply the fix? I haven't yet installed the patch.

Hello again,

You can find all TS3 expansions & stuffpacks here:
http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Note that they are packed as .RAR files, so you'll need the program WinRAR to unpack them. You can get it from the same site. As for installing, you'll need to make one (empty) folder for each expansion that you want to add. And you must extract the contents of one .RAR, into one folder. Then, for the next expansion .RAR, extract the contents into the next folder and so on.

After that, go imnto the respective folders, and start the installation from there. And when you are finished, again, re-apply the manual patch and then the Ultimate fix too.

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14462

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum