Why won't this stupid phone work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why won't this stupid phone work?

Post by Mentality on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 05:41

Ever since moving my sim couple to a new house I haven't been able to have them call for services (request maid service, order a pizza, etc.). Every time I try, they pull out the phone, then put it back. I don't see what getting a new house should have to do with it, and I don't have a mod that is affecting it. Even tried resetting the sims too. Can someone tell me how I can get it to start working again?

Mentality
//EDIT

No one has any idea on how to fix this?

Mentality
Mentality
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why won't this stupid phone work?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 29 Mar 2015, 03:36

@Mentality wrote:Ever since moving my sim couple to a new house I haven't been able to have them call for services (request maid service, order a pizza, etc.). Every time I try, they pull out the phone, then put it back. I don't see what getting a new house should have to do with it, and I don't have a mod that is affecting it. Even tried resetting the sims too. Can someone tell me how I can get it to start working again?

Mentality
//EDIT

No one has any idea on how to fix this?

Mentality

Sorry for the belated reply,

Recently, I did not get much to answering posts on here. That said, I'm unsure about issues like that. Sometimes, cache files can cause these smaller in-game glitches.

Navigate to My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4 and look for the file localthumbcache.package. Delete the file, and then re-start the game to see if there are any improvements.

Other than that, please also check if any available mods or CC of yours cause the issue. For that, remove your CC slowly, and see if you notice any improvement at some point. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14752

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum