Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

Post by halloweendoll on Fri 20 Mar 2015, 21:33

So I I installed the game and everything was fine but when I came to play I clicked play and there were no popping message but the game didn't open and i saw that the game deleted my other extensions and the sims 3 so i have only sims 3 ambitions . How do I fix it ? (By that I mean how do I make the sims 3 ambitions work I know how to get sims 3 and the extensions back)
Ps I have the original disc of the sims 3

halloweendoll
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help with the sims 3 ambitions

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:04

@halloweendoll wrote:So I I installed the game and everything was fine but when I came to play I clicked play and there were no popping message but the game didn't open and i saw that the game deleted my other extensions and the sims 3 so i have only sims 3 ambitions . How do I fix it ? (By that I mean how do I make the sims 3 ambitions work I know how to get sims 3 and the extensions back)
Ps I have the original disc of the sims 3

Hello and welcome to the forum,

The game itself doesn't 'delete' anything. When you start Sims 3, the opening screen will always show the latest expansion that you have installed, but that doesn't mean the other content is 'gone'. The other content (from the base game and any other expansions) is STILL THERE. No need to worry about that.

I'm not sure though if this is what you wanted to know; feel free to post back and elaborate more on your issue(s) though. Smile  

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by halloweendoll on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 21:00

In the line when you can see what Extensions you have it shows me that I don't have any and I have and when I click play nothing happen. How do I fix this ?

halloweendoll
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 18 Apr 2015, 12:26

@halloweendoll wrote:In the line when you can see what Extensions you have it shows me that I don't have any and I have and when I click play nothing happen. How do I fix this ?

Sorry for the very late reply, but recently I did not manage to get back to all messages lately. Do you still need help with that ? Did you already try the steps #2, #4 and #5 here ?
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum