Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

Post by ricansim499 on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 01:18

I downloaded the base game and a couple expansions and stuff packs and everything is working great! Thanks for that Very Happy but I was wondering if I wanted to install the rest of the expansion packs and stuff packs what would I have to do to get it working? Would I need to reapply the patch and then download the rest of the stuff and reapply the ultimate fix? Please let me know Smile

ricansim499
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

Post by V10R37 on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 08:25

"Want to install other expansion packs after a while? No problem, just install them and run the game afterwards. No need to crack or patch again"

Quote from The Sims 3 - The Complete Collection\# Installation Guide.txt
V10R37
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Euro Truck Simulator 2; Hearthstone
Male Posts : 274

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 21 Mar 2015, 14:12

@ricansim499 wrote:I downloaded the base game and a couple expansions and stuff packs and everything is working great! Thanks for that Very Happy but I was wondering if I wanted to install the rest of the expansion packs and stuff packs what would I have to do to get it working? Would I need to reapply the patch and then download the rest of the stuff and reapply the ultimate fix? Please let me know Smile

Hello,

Install the expansion(s) as usual. After that, I personally suggest you re-apply the manual patch and then also the Ultimate fix after that. Re-applying the patch can help fix some nasty installation errors that may come up during install. And this happens quite often.

That's all you need to do. Smile  Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum