how to update to latest version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to update to latest version

Post by kceres31 on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:52

I have 1.2.16.10 version of sims4. and i already downloaded the latest ultimate fix, but I can't seem to update it to the latest version. After clicking the setup in the ulti fix it has 3 choices "modify, repair, remove". tried choosing the modify but still not updated. Sad
kceres31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Definitely only SIMS3 games.. though I play D3, but its not my favorite just a game to play with my husband.
Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how to update to latest version

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 00:12

@kceres31 wrote:I have 1.2.16.10 version of sims4. and i already downloaded the latest ultimate fix, but I can't seem to update it to the latest version. After clicking the setup in the ulti fix it has 3 choices "modify, repair, remove". tried choosing the modify but still not updated. Sad

Hello,

Where did you download that Ultimate fix ? Smile  Not from us I think. Look here and follow the included instructions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Good luck for now and keep us posted if you like !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13756

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kceres31 on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:12

I downloaded the fix here March 20. I only download in this forum.. Very Happy  ohwell, i try redownloading. Must be corrupted during the time I downloded Smile
kceres31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Definitely only SIMS3 games.. though I play D3, but its not my favorite just a game to play with my husband.
Female Posts : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 18:02

@kceres31 wrote:I downloaded the fix here March 20. I only download in this forum.. Very Happy  ohwell, i try redownloading. Must be corrupted during the time I downloded Smile

I'm not sure what you did, but there is no "installer" in our Ultimate fix. You must extract all contents of the .RAR file, into an empty folder at first. And then, you COPY all the extracted stuff (from the folder).

Next, you need to paste the stuff, into your "The Sims 4"-folder, in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts. When prompted, select "copy and replace", for all files. And that is it, normally.

Yes, do keep us updated ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess2babz on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 19:56

I have been using the ultimate fix including outdoors since January, To update do i just redownload the ultimate fix to update the sims including the basement update?

Jess2babz
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 06:10

@Jess2babz wrote:I have been using the ultimate fix including outdoors since January, To update do i just redownload the ultimate fix to update the sims including the basement update?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Please note that the current Ultimate fix does NOT include this basement update yet. Smile  We may release a new Ultimate fix, when time comes.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum