Sims 3 Pets problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets problem?

Post by Shiaena on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 02:57

Hi, I'm pretty new here. I have a legit Sims 3 in Origin, as well as some stuff packs (but they're not downloaded). Anyway, I really wanna try Pets, and maybe in the future some other expansion packs. However, I've been having quite a few issues. First, I downloaded the fixed version of Pets and I transferred the crack files to my sims folder, all that good stuff. It ran, but when it opened, there was no text, no save file, and nothing I clicked worked. Well, I followed the instructions and installed the Ultimate fix, as well as the manual fix, and did them both. With the Ultimate fix, I just transferred the files in the "All expansion packs after and including Generations" into my C: > Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > The Sims 3 > Game > Bin folder. Now, I'm experiencing ANOTHER problem. When I try to run the Sims via my Origin, as always, the launcher pops up. When I hit the play button, a pop-up appears. It says:
"Disc Authentication Failure
No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding."
Pressing Retry just makes it re-pop up, pressing cancel makes another pop up saying:
"Error
The process could not be started"

Is there any way to fix this?
Shiaena
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Pets problem?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 26 Mar 2015, 18:09

@Shiaena wrote:Hi, I'm pretty new here. I have a legit Sims 3 in Origin, as well as some stuff packs (but they're not downloaded). Anyway, I really wanna try Pets, and maybe in the future some other expansion packs. However, I've been having quite a few issues. First, I downloaded the fixed version of Pets and I transferred the crack files to my sims folder, all that good stuff. It ran, but when it opened, there was no text, no save file, and nothing I clicked worked. Well, I followed the instructions and installed the Ultimate fix, as well as the manual fix, and did them both. With the Ultimate fix, I just transferred the files in the "All expansion packs after and including Generations" into my C: > Program Files (x86) > Origin Games > The Sims 3 > Game > Bin folder. Now, I'm experiencing ANOTHER problem. When I try to run the Sims via my Origin, as always, the launcher pops up. When I hit the play button, a pop-up appears. It says:
"Disc Authentication Failure
No game disc found! Please insert The Sims 3 Pets game disc before proceeding."
Pressing Retry just makes it re-pop up, pressing cancel makes another pop up saying:
"Error
The process could not be started"

Is there any way to fix this?

Hello and welcome to the forum,

You did not apply the Ultimate fix correctly. Please read this guide here, and do the steps #2, #4 and #5:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

You ONLY need the folder named #crack in the Ultimate fix. And you copy those two files inside the #crack-folder, to the base game location of Sims 3 (in your case: Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin), replacing the existing files.

Good luck for now and do keep us posted !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiaena on Fri 27 Mar 2015, 17:53

Thanks for the help! I'm sorry, but I can't really try it out or anything. Suddenlink decided to shut off my wifi momentarily because they found out I installed Sims 3 Pets without permission of EA (I dunno how!) so yeah. I got spooked. Thanks for replying though!
Shiaena
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 29 Mar 2015, 03:04

@Shiaena wrote:Thanks for the help! I'm sorry, but I can't really try it out or anything. Suddenlink decided to shut off my wifi momentarily because they found out I installed Sims 3 Pets without permission of EA (I dunno how!) so yeah. I got spooked. Thanks for replying though!

Sorry to hear about that, but feel free to post back here whenever anything changes about that. Smile  I will leave the thread open until then.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum