I Need Help Updating Sims 4 Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Need Help Updating Sims 4 Ultimate Fix

Post by Emery_Blue on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:57

I don't understand how exactly do you update the ultimate fix...I'm so confused plz help Why God.

Emery_Blue
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Need Help Updating Sims 4 Ultimate Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 31 Mar 2015, 08:35

@Emery_Blue wrote:I don't understand how exactly do you update the ultimate fix...I'm so confused plz help Why God.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What you need to do with the download is this: you MUST open the .RAR file of the download, with the program WinRAR (you can get WinRAR from here). And then you MARK all the contents with your mouse.

After that, you navigate to the game install location: go inside the location C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. When you're inside that folder "The Sims 4", you go to the WinRAR window again. And then, you drag & drop all the marked contents with your mouse, into that folder "The Sims 4".

Choose "copy and replace" for all files, when prompted.

Also, keep in mind that many anti-virus programs will try and delete your Ultimate fix...so you need to prepare yourself before applying the Ultimate fix already (read the included instructions inside the Ultimate fix !). Also, please read this here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

That can help you too. Take your time for reading everything, and feel free to post back if anything is still unclear to you. Good luck !

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum