Sims 4 legal and sims 4 GTW downloaded. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 legal and sims 4 GTW downloaded. [SOLVED]

Post by KimBauer on Thu 02 Apr 2015, 22:13

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if i can install sims 4 GTW that i'm downloading right now thanx to you Wink with my base game i bought ?
If yes, how can i do that please?
Thank you! You're the best Smile

Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims!
Female Posts : 78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 legal and sims 4 GTW downloaded. [SOLVED]

Post by killercolors on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 04:19

In case you haven't figured it out yet as it's been awhile since your post, you have to make sure Origin isn't running at all. Not just in offline mode, but completely off. Meaning exit out of the program if it's running and then start the sims 4 up.

I was in the same boat as you and had to make sure Origin wasn't running in order for expansion to even show up in game.
killercolors
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 4
Female Posts : 17

View user profile http://gothicfate.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 05:27

@KimBauer wrote:Hi everyone!

I was wondering if i can install sims 4 GTW that i'm downloading right now thanx to you Wink with my base game i bought ?
If yes, how can i do that please?
Thank you! You're the best Smile

Hello,

You will need to download and pply the Ultimate fix here (instructions are included, so read them !)
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Also, you will need to configure your anti-virus software properly, and in advance. See this guide here for an introduction:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-6-3-2015

Note that you should do this thing with the "configuring" BEFORE you even download the Ultimate fix. Good luck for now ! Smile 

@killercolors wrote:In case you haven't figured it out yet as it's been awhile since your post, you have to make sure Origin isn't running at all. Not just in offline mode, but completely off. Meaning exit out of the program if it's running and then start the sims 4 up.

I was in the same boat as you and had to make sure Origin wasn't running in order for expansion to even show up in game.

Yes, unfortunately, a lot of people (especially those who bought the base game of TS4) believe they need to turn on Origin to get the pirated Sims 4 running, but this shouldn't be done indeed. The only instance where you need Origin, is for the gallery. See this guide here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

But that is it. Smile 

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KimBauer on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 10:58

Hey thank you
but i don't see why do i need the ultimate fix?
i will just shut down origin - install and try like that Wink

EDIT : it works just fine! the game is just awesome!! thanx for everything, since i got money, i'll buy it for sure Wink

Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims!
Female Posts : 78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 05 Apr 2015, 19:31

@KimBauer wrote:Hey thank you
but i don't see why do i need the ultimate fix?
i will just shut down origin - install and try like that Wink

EDIT : it works just fine! the game is just awesome!! thanx for everything, since i got money, i'll buy it for sure Wink

If you want the DLC like "Outdoor retreat" or "Get to Work", then you will need to apply the Ultimate fix, to your legit game (btw, the current "Get to Work"-expansion from G4TW already includes the "Ultimate fix").

Good to hea though that the game is working fine - and there is no need to buy anything, in my opinion. Wink  Feel free to open a new thread, anytime. Have fun ! Topic closed.

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13478

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum