The Sims 4 for mac available only on a french site t411

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 for mac available only on a french site t411

Post by Aymen1234 on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 08:28

hi everyone 
I just wanted to say to mac users who don't want to buy the game before trying it or want to get it for free 
actually there is only one site that you can downlod from t411 (sorry admin if its not authorized to put the names of the sites) its in french but you can translate it
you have to create an account in it to download and after you can search "the sims 4 mac" and you can download it its in french but I hope you enjoy it(better then nothing)
"and no need to crack or patch or origin just play it and put it in applications folder" the translation may fail but this is the right translation
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 for mac available only on a french site t411

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 09:01

@Aymen1234 wrote:hi everyone 
I just wanted to say to mac users who don't want to buy the game before trying it or want to get it for free 
actually there is only one site that you can downlod from t411 (sorry admin if its not authorized to put the names of the sites) its in french but you can translate it
you have to create an account in it to download and after you can search "the sims 4 mac" and you can download it its in french but I hope you enjoy it(better then nothing)
"and no need to crack or patch or origin just play it and put it in applications folder" the translation may fail but this is the right translation

Hello,

Please note that currently, we cannot give any support on a MAC release of The Sims 4, and that's the reason why we are "quiet" on it. I'm sure your intentions were good, but in the end, there isn't much point in posting something like this, in my opinion. A lot of people are now probably going to try that source you mentioned and then post here about their issues. But it's OK. 

Again, just keep in mind that we won't be able to answer posts about Mac issues of The Sims 4. And of course, use that download at your own risk only.

//EDIT

By the way:

@Aymen1234 wrote:(sorry admin if its not authorized to put the names of the sites)

This post here is OK, but I actually censored several words from you in another post (here), and you did not simply post names of sites, but you actually tried posting links to torrent sites. And you put spaces in-between the URLs, to bypass the censor system, and strictly speaking you could get banned for that (because you try to circumvent the censor system by using spaces).

I don't want to warn you, but the next time I see you doing that, there will be consequences. It's not the first time you posted forbidden links. So please, don't do that again, in your interest. Smile 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymen1234 on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 09:52

ok and sorry for posting links of sites
and thank you for the reply I appreciate it
Aymen1234
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA IV, THE WITCHER, PES 2006, PES 2013 ,PES 2014 ,PES 2015 ,FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 ,THE SIMS SERIES ,DRIVER ,GTA 5 ,FARCRY 4 ,FARCRY 2 ,SHADOW FALL ,ASSASSIN'S CREED SERIES ,ALIEN ISOLATION ,FIFA 14 ,FIFA 15 ,SAINTS ROW 4 ,SAINTS ROW 3 ,THE EVIL WITHIN ,DYING LIGHT ,NFS Series, THE Wolfenstein, Battle
Male Posts : 91

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum