Buggy textures?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buggy textures?

Post by Lolovcek on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 16:40

Hello, I was building a house and I somehow found a texture bug. It's really weird and dissapointing since I can't use it WhatDidUJustCallMe?

here's a link to a screenshot I took because I couldn't upload it here:

Lolovcek
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, League of Legends, Life is Strange, The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, CS:GO
Male Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buggy textures?

Post by SeoY on Fri 03 Apr 2015, 17:40

Hi there, @Lolovcek! Smile

I fixed the image for you.

Now, that texture you are trying to use, is it from Custom Content? If so, it's possible that the latest patch broke that specific one. You could check if there is an updated version of that CC for the latest update.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolovcek on Sat 04 Apr 2015, 11:55

Hi @SeoY ... about that, I removed all the CC and tried it again. The textures were buggy for items from the original game, (job promotion rewards) 

link :  http://ctrlv.cz/PwOE ... any ideas how to fix this, it's getting really annoying.

Lolovcek
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, League of Legends, Life is Strange, The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim, CS:GO
Male Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 08 Apr 2015, 12:30

Lolovcek wrote:Hi @SeoY ... about that, I removed all the CC and tried it again. The textures were buggy for items from the original game, (job promotion rewards) 

link :  http://ctrlv.cz/PwOE ... any ideas how to fix this, it's getting really annoying.

Hello Lolovcek and sorry for not getting back earlier to you,

In your options menu, try enabling (or disabling !) the "laptop mode". Play around with that mode on & off, and see if either one of these makes a difference. Good luck for now !

P.S. I can't recall right now, but I think that option may be located in the "Video"-tab of the options ? You should be able to find it easily though. Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14475

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum